There are many ways to volunteer at Great Oaks. It could just be a one time service project, continual involvement in one of our programs, or even full time work at the camp.
What responsibilities are there?
- You can help with maintenance needs at camp: we do anything from landscaping to construction projects. We need mowers, cleaners, painters, builders, & designers.
- Help with our youth programs: mentor or teach children by coming out to lead a craft session with the children or come supervise youth on one of our monthly overnight retreats. We need picture takers as well.
How do I volunteer?
- Apply: if you would like to volunteer or help in our youth programs please apply online.
- Come with a group: if your group would like to help us with a work service project during a retreat or even for the day, schedule that with us and we would be happy to accommodate.
- Get a recommendation from a staff member: if you know one of the full time staff members, check with them to see what opportunities are out here.